Thursday, November 8, 2012

Love So Life Drama CD


For the time being, I will upload an RAR file containing the entire Drama CD. As I translate the tracks, I'll post the mp3 separately with the translation, one by one. For now, enjoy!

Download: Link Here!

The CD has 10 tracks:
1- Prologue
2- A Precious Place
3- An Outing Together!
4- First Time Going to an Onsen
5- Lost Twins
6- Happy Times
7- Epilogue
8- Akane, Aoi and Shiharu's Simple Cooking Lesson (Bonus Track 1)
9- Shiharu's Picture Book Read-along (Bonus Track 2)
10- Comments from the Cast
Let me know what you think! I've been looking forward to this cute-sounding CD for a long time.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I love Matsunaga's voice. Shiharu's sounds a bit off but I still like it. The twins sound adorable, especially when they're either giggling in the background or when they were trying to convince Shiharu to go to the onsen with them. I can understand a chunk of the untranslated ones so far but I can't wait for the translations to make sure I was correct! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally i'm able to hear daisuke ono's voice XD sankyuuuu for reuploading!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.