Friday, March 8, 2013

Shingamihime no Saikon Drama CD

The Drama CD for Shinigamihime no Saikon was adapted from the light novel series, not the manga, and released before the manga was ever started, if I understand correctly. Luckily, the manga is literally almost word-for-word identical to the light novel and the same goes for the Drama CD. I did not upload this Drama CD, but I don't know who originally did, I found it floating around on the internet a while ago. If you happen to be the person who originally ripped and uploaded this, please let me know so I can credit you. The story contained in this Drama CD covers the entire first novel of the light novel series, or the entirety of the 3-volume B's-Log Comics manga series. I don't have any plan at this time to translate the CD, before you ask. I already have too many things on my "someday" list. Perhaps if that list gets shorter I'll consider it.

Download: Link Here!

Tracks
1. 死神姫とアズベルブの暴君 - The Princess of Death and the Tyrant of Azberg
2. 怪物の幼馴染み - The Monster's Childhood Friend
3. 隠し部屋の死神少年 - The God of Death in the Hidden Room
4. 薔薇と翼の真実 - Roses and the Truth About Wings (May also be "The Truth about Roses and Wings")
5. この暖かい手は... - This Warm Hand is...
6. テーマトック・キャストクレジット - Themed Talk / Cast Credits

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the dengeki daisy spoilers!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. correct me if im wrong... is the drama cd im mp3 format? cause when i downloaded it was just audio. not a video.

    thanks. just want to verify.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right. Drama CDs are just audio CDs with recordings of people acting out the story, no visual component.

      Delete
    2. Oooo...its like that! thanks btw!

      Delete
  3. is this mp3 dubbed in english? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't. As far as I know there aren't any Dramaa CD's dubbed in English.

      Delete
  4. First of all, thank you soo much for the drama cd! I'm sure I'd loooove hearing their voices, especially Kashburn's. xD I was just wondering... could you please make a translation of the cd? :S Might be asking a bit... or would you say the manga is good enough as reference? :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only listened to the first track so far, but it really was literally just people reading the dialogue of the manga :P Perhaps someday I'll put together the translation, since it would only require editing some of the scripts I've already translated from the manga, but I have too much to do right now to do it.

      Delete
    2. Ah btw, I finished reading your manga scanlations too! ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! :D


      I was really disappointed though when I found out the sequel was dropped by the other group. :( Won't you pick it up, maybe? O but then again, translating the light novels may be better since the sequel's art isn't the same as the first's. Hehehe. x))

      Delete
    3. Ah ic.. I guess it's fine if you don't. After all, reading the manga with voices would probably be VERY COOL anyway. Thanks for confirming! xD

      Delete
    4. I hadn't heard until now that Aqua Scans had officially dropped Shinigami Hime no Saikon - Baraen no Tokei Koushaku. In any case, Antisense Scanslations and I will scanlate the sequel series as well, I've already re-translated the first chapter because the released version had a lot of translation errors.

      Delete
    5. Yea.. I just checked it today actually. I wasn't sure since their original site (last update was 2012 I think) seemed like they were still at it, but when I googled and visited their new site (I'm assuming it's their current), it's under dropped.
      I listened to the cd a bit just now, while going over the manga. I had no idea it was going to be difficult. o-o; I could somewhat go along with it, but not completely, since I barely know any Jap. It really might be a good idea to have a translation after all. Sorry. ^^; I'll wait whenever you have the time though, so no rush. :)
      Thanks for your work with the sequel (and in general really - hehe im reading LSL as well)! :D

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.