Monday, July 1, 2013

Koori no Mamono no Monogatari - Drama CD

I've been searching for this drama CD for a long time; I looked for it in many stores while I was in Japan and never found it. I'm thinking about giving in and buying it on Amazon even though it's ridiculously expensive brand-new. 

Luckily Geoviki directed me to an Italian forum, Mundo Yaoi, where I was able to download it! I will also re-upload it and share it here, just in case, since it looks like there are a lot of broken links that no one repaired on their site.

EDIT: I've since purchased the CD for myself as well. Found it on sale at Bookoff for only 280 yen (about 3$!)


Download: Link Here!


4 comments:

  1. Here's some more of it from an Italian website:

    http://mundoyaoi.forumfree.it/?t=58546442

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the least I can do to repay you for your work on Himegoto Asobi, which I've loved.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.