Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hana to Yume Issue 19, 2013 Extras: Kamisama Hajimemashita Drama CD

At last, I finally found the time to rip and upload the Kamisama Hajimemashita Drama CD that was included with Issue 19 of Hana to Yume. This Drama CD covers the events of Chapters 51-54 of the manga, so if you haven't read that far and don't want to be spoiled, please don't download this CD. There weren't any interesting articles or other special things that I noticed in this issue, so this time it will be a short post!

Download: Link Here!

PS: I'm working on downloading all the chapters of the manga I introduced in a previous post, Boukyaku no Shirushi to Hime, from Comiczip to collect together in a single file to share here. Several people mentioned that they were interested in the series, so I will try to share the RAWs. However the file server Comiczip uses only lets you download one file every 8 hours or so, and there are 20 chapters, so it will take me a while!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very-very much for sharing Kamisama drama furoku!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for waiting patiently for it :D

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I am also a fan of this anime/manga :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.